Booking Terms and Conditions
- We recommend pre-booking tickets online to secure the best price. Walk-up rates may be higher.
- Children under 2 are free but require a ticket and must be accompanied by a paying/member adult.
- Any promotional prices online are available for limited quantities and periods only.
- The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on Hogshaw Farm Ltd website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges.
- Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
- Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
- All visitors must have a valid admission ticket.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for the wellbeing, supervision and behaviour of the child. This includes adhering to rules for play areas.
- Admission tickets are only valid for use on the date and time shown, by the number/type of persons specified on the ticket.
- Any additional visitors must be paid for in full on arrival, subject to availability.
- Tickets must be either printed on paper with a fully legible bar code or shown on a smartphone.
- If you have purchased a concession ticket or disabled/carer ticket, you will be required to show proof of status on entry.
- Order of entry for each arrival slot will be on a first come first serve basis.
- If you arrive late for any event or pre-booked session, we cannot guarantee admission and may not be able to transfer your session to another time. In these circumstances no refund will be given.
- Please respect our site, our employees, our animals, and each other whilst on your visit.
- Hogshaw Farm Ltd reserve the right to ask visitors to leave the site at any time, without refund, due to behaviour deemed inappropriate by management.
Annual Pass Holders are generally not charged a booking or ticket fee. However, there may be the occasional exceptions:
- Where there is additional value to the booking, such as special events or seasonal activities including (but not limited to) ticketed shows and workshops, Hogshaw School of Witchcraft & Wizardry and Father Christmas at the Farm.
- In the event that Hogshaw Farm Ltd finds a large number of members booking tickets but not showing up, it may become necessary to apply a booking charge to assist with capacity management.
- Hogshaw Farm Ltd reserves the right to apply charges at any time as it sees fit.
Vouchers, Experiences & Attractions
- Should you wish to use a pre-purchased Gift or Promotional Voucher, please first try to redeem online. If unsuccessful, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48hrs in advance of your preferred visit date.
- We will endeavour to keep all attractions and experiences open as advertised however occasionally, some activities may be unable to take place due to animal welfare, safety, weather, or technical reasons.
Changes & Cancellations
- Admission tickets are non-refundable, unless in exceptional circumstances.
- You may transfer your ticket to another date/time, subject to availability. An admin fee of £1.50 per booking will be charged and changes must be made at least 24 hours before the original booked date. Changes can be made online by creating an account and logging in. No refunds will be due if the new date is available at a lower sale price.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the ticket before arrival. It may not be possible to rectify errors on the day of the visit
- Tickets may not be resold.
Please visit our FAQs section for further information about visiting Hogshaw Farm & Wildlife Park. This includes details of our smoking and dog policies.
- Should the Farm be forced to close or cancel any event due to Covid-19 or any other reasons out of our control, all pre-booked customers will be contacted and tickets transferred to another date or refunded.